We are a full service
Management Web App
The Cheapest System To Help You Get A Return On The Investment Of Your Home
Help you organize your selections, manage your budget, and track your tasks.
From inspiration to purchase, we ease the stress of making all those product selections for your project.
As you make your selections, your budget accrues, so no surprises when the project is complete.
Stay on Schedule
Set reminders and assign tasks. No more missed appointments or forgetting to order a product.
Set reminders for when maintenance is needed i.e. change furnace filters, smoke detector batteries, and more.
Home filing systems for all mechanicals/appliances including purchase and service dates, warranty information, user manuals, and more.
Store contact information of service professionals and retail/purchase information.
NEW UPDATE: VERSION 2.0
The Only Full Service Home Management App. From Big Remodel Projects To Everyday Management
From everyday home management to those big remodel projects. keeping your tasks, home products, contacts, and more organized.
HomeOnTrack has evolved into a house and home management software program assisting homeowners with the maintenance, decorating, remodeling, renovation or the building of a new home.
It started out as a simple binder system that was created back when, if someone said it’s in the cloud you’d look up to the sky. It has developed into an all in one tool where you can manage all your maintenance and projects that will schedule, keep records and send reminders to the person responsible. It’s also home inventory record in case anything should happen and you won’t struggle to find that plumbers or contractors number again.
Let’s face it, we love our homes but sometimes it feels like it takes over our lives and the home starts dictating what we can and can’t do in life. With proper management, you can get back some free time and actually enjoy your home.
It’s pretty exciting when you can schedule when to order your garden seeds and plants, schedule the arrival date and schedule the day of planting. Then inviting all involved so they’ll receive email reminders that its time to plant the garden. Or… the program is robust enough to take you from start to finish on building a new construction home. Your options are limitless.
- UNRIVALED BUDGETING CAPABILITY
- Unrivaled Organization capability
- UNRIVALED EVERYDAY TASK MANAGEMENT
Janet Busby, Co-Founder
I built my platform from working with thousands of clients with their home projects at her lighting showroom. As the committee chair of the local Tour of Homes and serving on the board of directors on both the local and state building associations, I heard from professionals in the construction and design industry and have keen insight into the processes involved with a home project.
With my love of both the client and the professionals, I set out to bridge the communication gap that I saw on many projects. I created HomeOnTrack with my brother John for homeowners to organize and manage their projects.
I have moved around a lot throughout my life but within what I refer to as the “Minnesota Triangle,” between Minneapolis, Mankato and Rochester.
Keep Everything Organized
- Build your Folders: organized by Room and Products
- File all your project details in one place
- Save images and specifics for each Product
- Manage Your Product Selections
Store Receipts, Invoices, Manuals and Notes
Visualize Work Progress
- Set priorities and align your team to work faster and smarter.
- Assign Tasks to family members or contractors.
- Never miss another appointment or forget to pick up supplies.
- Be alerted when Tasks are overdue.
STAY ON BUDGET
- Set a budget for each job and instantly see how much you’re spending.
- Your Budget accrues as your Project progresses.
- Attach receipts to your Items.
- Keep track of spending on your Dashboard.
Save All Your Contacts
- All your Contact information is at your fingertips
- No more searching for a phone number, email or website
- Cross reference Contacts to the product or service they provide
- Create Contact profiles and add images, documents and notes
Upload & Share Images
- Upload and organize product and inspiration photos
- HOT Image Clipper captures images from anywhere on the web
- Attach images to specific rooms and products
- Share your design ideas
Sign Up for HomeOnTrack
From product selections to budget to schedule and more, your home project stays organized and running smoothly.